rgdawson wrote:
> I'd love to be able to customize the Browse tab.  For example I'd like
> the "My Music" menu tree to be collapsible (so I can ignore it) and I'd
> like to get to specific apps on the main browse tab without having to
> expand apps.

What I'm considering is adding a 'Pinned' section at the top - so
allowing you to pin spotty to the main browse menu, and it would appear
at the top.

rgdawson wrote:
> Second, I'd like to see the scroll bar vertical extents match the window
> it is scrolling.
There's a note in my TODO file about this. Basically when the views are
scrolled, it is actually the whole page that is scrolled - the toolbars
are pinned to the top, and the navbar to the bottom. Hence the actual
browse list has some padding at the top (to go underneath the toolbar),
and likewise at the bottom. This is all due to the fact that I'm no web
developer (first time I've ever used the libraries this is based on). I
do have an idea how to resolve this, but as its mobile focused this is
not a priority for me. But, please feel free to submit a pull request to
fix this...

rgdawson wrote:
> And I'd like to see the scroll bar colors such that it matches the
> background and is nearly unnoticeable.

I don't explicitly set any colours, they are all taken from the
Vuetifyjs framework - I only toggle a dark/light flag. No idea how to
change scrollbar colours. Using the light theme should help for now...