Hello,

I've been happily using your wonderful bookmark plugin for the last
month or so. Everything working just fine. That was until I added an
audiobook with a single large file. The file is 1.3gb and +32 hours
long. I've tried tweaking every option in the plugin's setting but still
the plugin will not bookmark this audiobook. Is this a problem with the
plugin or a bug in / limitation of Squeezebox?

I should mention that Squeezebox isn't listing the audiobook's time
correctly. It lists a duration of 324:36 instead of the correct time of
32:27:47 that I get on my desktop, phone and portable player.

I am using Squeezebox 7.9.2 with PiCorePlayer on a Pi1.

Thanks

Robert