Paul Webster wrote:
> Try
> 18 hours, 12 minutes and 14 seconds = 65534 seconds
> and
> 18 hours, 12 minutes and 17 seconds = 65537 seconds

May i ask why you suspect the integer size as the cause? I'am by no
means a perl expert but from what i've read perl skalars should always
be big enough for at least 32bit integers.

Anyway: This is a bit weird. I created an mp3 file with app. 22h length
and on my systems the bookmarks work fine. The server shows the same
weird track length 35791:23 min. which would be ~ 25 days, but
bookmarking this track work without a problem

@pettifoggery: Could you tell me if the problem is a) that the plugin
does not create any bookmarks at all (i. e. you don't see an entry in
the menu of the bookmarks plugin) or if the bookmark exists but the
playback does not jump to the bookmarked position.
If a): Waht happens if you create a bookmark manually (with the context
menu)?
If b): What happens if you select the bookmark from the menu? Does the
playback resume from start?

Also: Please look up settings --> Information -> Logitech Media Server
Status

What are the values listed there? Especially "Platform Architecture" and
"Perl Version"

Also it would be usefu if you could tell me the settings of the
bookmarks plugin. At least for "Precision of Bookmarks in Seconds" and
"Threshold für bookmarks"