pettifoggery wrote:
> Hello,
> Everything working just fine. That was until I added an audiobook with a
> single large file. The file is 1.3gb and +32 hours long. I've
> double-checked that the audiobook is tagged correctly and tweaked every
> option in the plugin's setting but still the plugin will not bookmark
> this audiobook. Is this a problem with the plugin or a bug in /
> limitation of Squeezebox?

I think this is an issue with the file size or encoding. The longest
track i have in my library is somewhat smaller (0,5GB with app. 7h
playtime) and the bookmarking works fine with that. I don't see any
reason why the plugin should not be able to handle longer files.

Please try to jump in the track a few times using the web interface or
one of the iOS/Android apps (i.e from the beginning to near the end or
somewhere in between) with just a few seconds delay between each jump.
Does your client execute the jumps? If you here stuttering or the client
does jump to the wring position or not at all then the plugin can't work
(because it does the same - it sends a command to the server to change
the played position to the one it has stored in it's settings.