Hi
I apologise in advance for being new to this thread so likely to make
foolish mistakes so please bear with me if this is one such example of
that.
After not using i-Player on my Duet for a few years I found it was of
course out of date, so I just installed the latest version (today). It's
behaviour is as follows:
I can navigate to the app in the Duet handset, then to choose a channel,
then a day, then a show, then - when I press play - it cuts back to the
last screen of whatever music I played last from my collection of local
FLAC files.
All my settings are default. The only thing I tried changing was to
accept DASH or not - either setting makes no difference. It all feels so
close - and yet so far. Any idea what I might be doing wrong here?

Thank you for your thoughts. (And season's greetings too!).

Rocketman

Rocketman

-Rocketman, Rocketman2- and now -Rocketman3- too.
[N.B. the forum doesn't recognises my old passwords nor sends me a reset
so I have to create new accounts periodically]