bpa wrote:
> It "feels" like stream format or transcoding settings are not right -
> this may be because of update after a v old version of plugin.
>
> make sure the on demand and live preferences (under
> Settings/Plugins/BBCiPlayer/Settings) are DASH > HLS > MP3 > FlashAAC
>
> also make "allow transcoding" is checked.

Hi bpa
Thank you for your suggestion. It was set up rioritising HLS above all
others, so I switched it to your suggested settings and restarted the
server. Same problem I'm afraid. I select a radio show, press play on my
Duet Handset, and after a pause of about one second, it dumps me back to
the 'last played' screen. Any other thoughts I might try? Your endeavors
are much appreciated!

Regards

Rocketman

-Rocketman, Rocketman2- and now -Rocketman3- too.
[N.B. the forum doesn't recognises my old passwords nor sends me a reset
so I have to create new accounts periodically]