mherger wrote:
> I totally forgot I at some point added limited support for weblinks.
>
> Stan - please note that weblinks will obviously not work in a player UI.
>
> They'll only work in web browser based UIs (of which there currently
> only is Material).

Well, this is excellent news, thanks, and I just tested it in the
default skin, it works ! So even if this ends here and I must use
default skin for these kind of operations, no problem, I consider this a
success.

However, I just tested it in MaterialSkin, actually it doesn't open the
link, but just shows me a kind of "child info page" with only this same
item (and no further action).