cpd73 wrote:
> Thanks for that. Looking at the response, the issue (for Material) is
> that you have set 'type' to 'weblink' whereas Material expects the URL
> to be *in* weblink.

Yes, actually I tried -with- and -without- the type. I just tried again
without it, here's the code of my .pm file :

Code:
--------------------
    package Slim::Plugin::LMS2FM::Plugin;

  use strict;
  use base qw(Slim::Plugin::OPMLBased);
  use Slim::Schema;
  use Slim::Schema::Track;

  use Slim::Utils::Misc;
  use Slim::Utils::Log;
  use Slim::Utils::Prefs;

  use Slim::Player::Playlist;
  use Slim::Player::Source;
  use Slim::Player::Client;

  use constant FM_BASEURL =>
'fmp://192.168.0.151/Music.fmp12?script=findtrack&param=';

  sub initPlugin {
        my $class = shift;

        $class->SUPER::initPlugin(
                tag    => 'lms2fm',
        );

        # Track Info item
        Slim::Menu::TrackInfo->registerInfoProvider( lms2fm => (
                after => 'top',
                func  => \&trackInfoHandler,
        ) );
  }

  sub getDisplayName { 'PLUGIN_LMS2FM_ACTION' }

  sub trackInfoHandler {
        my ( $client, $url, $track ) = @_;

        my $trackid = $track->id ;

        # return unless $trackid;

        return {
                name => 'Open in FileMaker',
                # type => 'weblink',
                weblink  => FM_BASEURL.$trackid,
                favorites => 0,
        };
  }

  # Don't add this item to any menu
  # sub playerMenu { }

  1;

Still not working in Material (but working in default skin), only now it
doesn't show a "child page", it just does nothing.
Attached you'll find the new RESP.

May not be related at all, but I just noticed in the console that when
calling the track info REQ, there's a "source map error" (sorry, french
browser, that's according to the "view more" link in the console)

29842

|Filename: RESP2.zip                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29843|