philippe_44 wrote:

> Powering on/off a member has no effect on the Group Player.

Always thought this works fine but it seems that when I power off member
which is first in group (first alphabetically) then other members also
power off. While group player remains powered on, music stops as there
are no real players on.

Is this just bug on my side or perhaps first alphabetical member becomes
sync master when group is gathered? Hence kind of makes exception to
above quoted rule /behaviour?

If it's the case then maybe it's possible to make group player sync
master?
PS Im only assuming group players plugin uses sync in mentioned
fashion.. I might be wrong ;)

Thanks!

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)