staresy wrote:
> Hi Philippe, thanks for looking into this.
>
> I'm happy to test your modifications, but will need a little bit of hand
> holding to advise what files to download/install etc. If you can give me
> a pointer I'll happily give it a go.
>
> My system is Win10, LMS 8.2.0 - 1617564089, no playmp4, no ffmpeg,
> mixcloud 0.4
>
> Am happy to revert to 8.1 if required to test, just let me know which
> version.
>
> Thanks

It's still wip but you can use the attached file and unzip it in
c:\ProgramData\squeezeboxserver\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\MixCloud
(erase everything in it at this point). LMS 8.2 is fine, all what is
needed is 8.1.1 or later

|Filename: MixCloud.zip                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34111|

LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet,
1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,
Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3