In that situation, and given that they actively endorse using Sonos
which shows that they are willing to having streaming clients connect, I
suggest someone (Michael?) reaching out to them to discuss gaining
access.

Actually... reading their docs:

"The audio streams are not available through the Mixcloud API."

I guess the plugin developer should go to ask them about it. I might only be waking up the sleeping dogs... I'm not familiar with the plugin, thus don't know where it's getting the stream URLs from. But if they don't provide an official way to stream, it's probably dumb to ask about how to work around that limitation?...