mherger wrote:
> > In that situation, and given that they actively endorse using Sonos
> > which shows that they are willing to having streaming clients connect,
> > suggest someone (Michael?) reaching out to them to discuss gaining
> > access.
>
> Actually... reading their docs:
>
> "The audio streams are not available through the Mixcloud API."
>
> I guess the plugin developer should go to ask them about it. I might
> only be waking up the sleeping dogs... I'm not familiar with the plugin,
>
> thus don't know where it's getting the stream URLs from. But if they
> don't provide an official way to stream, it's probably dumb to ask about
>
> how to work around that limitation?...

It works like that, except for direct streaming which is not a big deal
and with my PR on 8.2 it will even work on direct as well.

LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet,
1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,
Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3