philippe_44 wrote:
> They might simply have a white list of agents rather than a blacklist, I
> don’t know but I agree this is a good suggestion to try that route.

This issue was highlighted when OP remarked that URLs played when using
ffmpeg to transcode. Not sure what UA ffmpeg uses.

The unobfuscated  test URL I used also work with wget which has a user
agent string of "Wget/1.20.3"  So is Mixcloud agnostic except for iTunes
!!  Perhaps iTunes has a special deal with Mixcloud.

Code: