philippe_44 wrote:
> The URL in tune in probably did not work well, I've change that a bit as
> well. Now, according to what I see, it should not be the download url
> that you'd enter there, but more an URL you'd grab from
> www.mixcloud.com. It's probably doable to change the regex to accept
> any.
> Re half-speed, it might be an issue with the fact that MixCloud seems to
> use AAC SBR and not all decoder know how to read the header. As a
> result, you have the core samplerate returned to the player/LMS and it's
> 1/2 of speed.

The URL I used Tune-in - plays OK outside of LMS and looks like an
acceptable http/MPEG4 file - which is why I am curious why it fails in
LMS when mixcloud URL is not installed. The mixcloud plugin regex grabs
any mixcloud URL so no point testing with Tune-in if plugin is
installed.

As I said I don't use mixcloud so it was a bit of random testing. Some
stream were MP3 so I assume not all mixcloud streams have the same
format and so mixed results are likely.

The half speed playback was happening when I was testing on DAC32.  I
didn't look much further.