philippe_44 wrote:
> I don't think it's that, I have it disabled it on my LMS and I can play
> on a Touch, a Boom and a Squeezelite-esp32 that stream as well as (e.g.)
> "My Apps/Mixcloud/Categories/Ambient/Quiet Music April 4" that you
> referred to earlier. Can you post here your convert.conf and
> custom-convert.conf?
>
> [edit]: I've now tried with an API key as well and it works the same

Here's the config files as requested.34118

|Filename: conf.zip                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34118|

location 1: lms 8.2 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1 touch, x1
controller : location 2: lms 8.0 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1
duet receiver, x1 controller : alexa mediaserver smart skill, material
android, squeezelitex control