bpa wrote:
> The URL I used Tune-in - plays OK outside of LMS and looks like an
> acceptable http/MPEG4 file - which is why I am curious why it fails so
> early (403 at initial fetch) in LMS when mixcloud URL is not installed.
> The mixcloud plugin regex grabs any mixcloud URL so no point testing
> with Tune-in if plugin is installed.
>
> As I said I don't use mixcloud so it was a bit of random testing. Some
> stream were MP3 so I assume not all mixcloud streams have the same
> format and so mixed results are likely.
>
> The half speed playback was happening when I was testing on DAC32.  I
> didn't look much further.

Oh, this sorry I should have mentionned: mixcloud does not like the
User-Agent of LMS, so it needs to be changes to something else. This is
the reason why this https generic link would work on your browser and
not when queried from LMS. To accept them, there should be a URL handler
from mixcloud for https://<domain>.mixcloud.com/... where domain is not
www so that we don not try to extract the usable https url from
mixcloud, but simply have a PH that replaces the UA. I'm not sure I'll
do that...

LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet,
1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,
Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3