mherger wrote:
> >> What UA strings would the players be using in direct streaming
> mode?...
> >
> > All the request string is set by LMS and given to them
>
> That's what I thought. But then why can we not modify the UA string in
> this case?

ThatÂ’s what I do now except that for direct streaming the requestString
method of the protocol handler is not called unless LMS uses the sing
protocol handler, hence my PR in LMS 8.2

LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet,
1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,
Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3