philippe_44 wrote:
> Just for clarity, I'm happy to provide a few fixes and updates for LMS
> 8.x (make AAC/MP4 play and seek) but I will not be the maintainer.
> AFAIC, it works now and I don't think I'd do more than than. I have
> still experienced a few early playback stop and if this is because the
> mixcloud model is to download the entire file and then do local playback
> instead of streaming, this is way beyond this contribution. That would
> be a LMS general problem where we'd have to define a new base protocol
> handler I think, above HTTP(S) which would do that. Very different
> target.

Hi Philippe,

thanks for looking in to this,
I've been using this plugin off and on for some time now (when it
works).
and the early playback stop is something that has come up before.
I don't think the mixcloud model is to download it as a whole before
playback.
if you download the stream with wget, you see a download burst at first
and then the download will be throttled.

as for the early stop, it has come up in this thread earlier, but
without a real solution, maybe you can provide a solution.

Cheers
Dennis