slartibartfast wrote:
> I was assuming the creator posted this
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=816363
> This is the first plugin thread I have seen that wasn't started by the
> author [emoji3]
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Just for clarity, I'm happy to provide a few fixes and updates for LMS
8.x (make AAC/MP4 play and seek) but I will not be the maintainer.
AFAIC, it works now and I don't think I'd do more than than. I have
still experienced a few early playback stop and if this is because the
mixcloud model is to download the entire file and then do local playback
instead of streaming, this is way beyond this contribution. That would
be a LMS general problem where we'd have to define a new base protocol
handler I think, above HTTP(S) which would do that. Very different
target.

LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet,
1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,
Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3