bpa wrote:
> I'd start with an updating LMS.  Philippe first updates to 8.2 were on
> Apr 7 (and another one yesterday I think)  - your LMS is from Apr 4.
>
> edit:
>
> As a general point, your excerpt from server.log is way too short.
>
> Log entries must be from just before you press play to 30 secs after you
> see "cannot play".
> Do not edit - copy lines to text file, zip and attach to a post.

Ok, thanks, updated to latest 8.2 nightly, still the same, full log
attached.

34180

|Filename: server.zip                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34180|

location 1: lms 8.2 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1 touch, x1
controller : location 2: lms 8.0 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1
duet receiver, x1 controller : alexa mediaserver smart skill, material
android, squeezelitex control