cortegedusage wrote:
> i've encountered the same with some new streams, they seam to have
> another format as the material says it's 320 mp4 instead of 64 or 70 or
> something
>
> does it work for you with older streams?
> like:
> https://www.mixcloud.com/DJDennisWahDiddy/go-wild-and-shake-your-tailfeather/
>
> cheers

I just tried and it worked for me, but still say ~70Kbps

LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet,
1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,
Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3