cortegedusage wrote:
> I don't think so, the streaming comes directly from Mixcloud dlmixcloud
> has nothing to do with that,
> The only thing it does (as far as I understand it) is decoding a file it
> gets from mixcloud and getting the url out of it..
> .
> .
> .
>
> but it gets the stream directly from Mixcloud
>
> cheers
> Dennis

I think we've been through this already. Look at my earlier post
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?88286-Mixcloud-plugin&p=1017759&viewfull=1#post1017759

In the JSON from dlmixcloud are usually 3 URLs. 2 Streamable (HLS/fMP4 &
DASH) and one downloadable (http/MP4). Many site don't like streaming
from downloadable URL and timeout

However, this is maintaining the plugin - maintaing a plugin takes
effort (usually more than initial development) and at present there is
no users of the plugin who is a plugin developer.

> now I'm no coder but this looks like there is something encrypted.

Nothing stopping you becoming a coder and this seems as a good an
opportunity to start.