bpa wrote:
> It looks like problem getting ajax.php from dlmixcloud.com

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > [21-04-14 18:26:15.7020] Plugins::MixCloud::ProtocolHandler::getTrackUrl
(140) Error: Cannot get play URL for
Jazzmo/guidos-lounge-cafe-flip-fantazia-mix-guest-mix-by-t_mo/ from
https://www.dlmixcloud.com/ajax.php

--------------------

> I did some test using wget from dlmixcloud and every so often it can
> take over 20 secs to reply.
>
> What is your setting for Advanced/Network/Radio Station Timeout ?
>
> If it is 15 or less, increase to say 30 - just to see if it make a
> difference.

It also feels to me that the LWP POST fails and I've seen that on my
Windows (Windows...) machine with the packaged installation where SNI is
not disabled with LWP. It is otherwise, but not there. When I run
"manually" LMS under Windows, I don't have that issue because SNI is
disabled for sure. I've tried to set ssl_opts in LWP for the plugin but
it seems that it's an old version that does not support it...

LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet,
1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,
Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3