staresy wrote:
> Indeed that works!!!!:D:D:D:D:D Excellent work.
>
> Thanks cortegedusage, bpa and philippe for bearing with me on this, much
> appreciated.
>
> Phillipe, in laymans terms, what was the issue and the fix?

Windows version of LMS has an issue with certificate which might be
disabled. MixCloud uses an HTTP packaged named LWP which should also
have certificates disabled but what is done inside LMS does not seem to
disable them and I've not been able to figure out why. Anyhow, the use
of LWP is bad because it blocks LMS for a very long while, so I've
decided to refactor a fair bit the plugin to get rid of LWP. This is
included here

As @bpa said, I think there is more to do, including handling HLS files
as obviously dmixcloud indicates that it's also an available format, and
this would probably solve the issue of some files not playing, but
that's beyond my objectives. I've updated the PR so the maintainer is
free to accept it or not :)

|Filename: MixCloud.zip                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34192|

LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet,
1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,
Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3