nyindieguy wrote:
> Is there any chance I get get access to the prior versions of your
> plugins before the name change?
Unless you know how to manually install old GitHub commit versions, no.

BTW I think the DPL error you mentioned is irrelevant. It just used to
display the currently playing dynamic playlist there. Doesn't seem to
affect any of SQLPlayList's main features: helping you create dynamic
playlists if you don't want to/know how to write SQLite code and making
these dynamic playlists available to DPL3.
CustomSkip is a different matter. Please read the CustomSkip FAQ again.
I've added a paragraph to address this problem.

*Plugin repositories:* 'Ratings Light'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-ratingslight) •••• 'Visual Statistics'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-visualstatistics) •••• 'Use Comment Tag
Info' (https://github.com/AF-1/lms-usecommenttaginfo) •••• 'Dynamic