Hi again.
Unfortunately this remains murky for my Home server!

Per my previous post, all versions worked correctly on my LMS at my
Office location.
On getting home, all versions that support AutoScan crash when trying to
do this.
As AutoScan is on by default, this means the app crashes instantly on
initial attempt to load -if LMS is running-.
If I stop LMS on the server, I can disable AutoScan then set server
manually, but the process crashes when trying to share from Tidal, or on
reenabling the AutoScan toggle.
Logs attached - in case they help, and server details below
I can however use the original version which seems to work fine - though
I understand from the thread there have been other improvements.

Thanks again for your work!

Server info: both running openSUSE Tumbleweed on different vintage Intel
NUC - Home with the problem is older but not -ancient- hardware, and
started with older LMS now updated to latest.

        *Office - works fine
*
        *Home - crashes all versions with server discovery*

        Logitech Media Server Version: 8.1.2 - 1619728303 @ Fri Apr 30
00:35:24 CEST 2021
Hostname: wopr3
Server IP Address: 10.99.10.243
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: SuSE - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.32.1 - x86_64-linux-thread-multi
Audio::Scan: 1.02
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.070
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
Total Players Recognized: 1
        *Originally*
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.1.0 - 1608064080 @ Tue Dec 15
22:06:05 CET 2020
Hostname: tars
Server IP Address: 192.168.20.18
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: SuSE - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.32.0 - x86_64-linux-thread-multi
Audio::Scan: 1.02
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.068
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
Total Players Recognized: 6

*After update*Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 - 1627922070
@ Tue Aug 3 11:35:37 CEST 2021
Hostname: tars
Server IP Address: 192.168.20.18
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: SuSE - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.32.0 - x86_64-linux-thread-multi
Audio::Scan: 1.02
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.068
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
Total Players Recognized: 6

|Filename: LMSConnectLog.txt                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36512|