RCST wrote:
> Although I don't know the root cause, everything is making sense now.
> Definitely the auto discover logic of the app needs to be improved, at
> least allow you to manually specify the server IP without crashing.

> Just realised that there are 6 players connected to your home's LMS
> server, can you turn off 2 or 3 of them and try again?
OK, I've now tried with just a single player attached (SB receiver from
duet), and chromecast+upnp bridges disabled as well in case they were
interfering.
Also confirming that firewalld is not running on server, so shouldn't be
blocking discovery (and discovery works fine im other cases eg SB Player
for Android). I could do am nmap scan if it helps?