RCST wrote:
> Although I don't know the root cause, everything is making sense now.
> Definitely the auto discover logic of the app needs to be improved, at
> least allow you to manually specify the server IP without crashing.

> Just realised that there are 6 players connected to your home's LMS
> server, can you turn off 2 or 3 of them and try again?

Great that some of it's making sense - both on the auto-discover and the
excessive-player-count front: there's nothing worse than an inscrutable
problem you can't replicate.

When I get home I'll try turning all but one off player and see what
happens.
If it succeeds I'll bring them up one at a time and send the logs up.