mruddo wrote:
> As you've mentioned the database is cached, I'm presuming that's why I'm
> not seeing it grow at the moment - but I'll keep an eye on it. Since you
> mentioned a possible issue writing to the DB on the first pass, are you
> able to advise a tool I could use to simply query the db file for
> content to get an idea what's in there?* I can then check that for you
> and report back.

DB is saved every 500 tracks. For me this is roughly every 1/2 hour.

mruddo wrote:
> One thing I have noticed is that there seems to be a problem analysing
> files with any accented characters.

Yeah, I can see how that'd be an issue. For windows builds the Musly
library invokes the ffprobe and ffmpeg executables, passing the track's
filepath on the commandline. I'm guessing this is where it breaks with
non-ASCII characters. I'll see if I can re-write the code to use a
better method.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.