dunq wrote:
> An end-user is not aware of internal architecture and how plugins talk
> to the database and/or each other. ... The end-user does not know what
> will/won't happen by adjusting the visible rating.
True true. BTW that wasn't meant to be a reproach or anything of the
sort. I'm very nice and polite, I don't do that. :)

Unfortunately, the log messages you've posted don't give me any clues as
to what could be causing of your playlist problem. The SQL multiple rows
error could be unrelated, like you said. If you see more error/warning
messages when creating/adding to the Recently Rated PL look for messages
with -Plugins::RatingsLight::Plugin::*addToRecentlyRatedPlaylist*-. But
those new debug messages are only part of the lastest GitHub version
2.0.1*1* (manual install required).

*Plugin repositories:* 'Ratings Light'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-ratingslight) •••• 'Visual Statistics'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-visualstatistics) •••• 'Use Comment Tag