streifenleopard wrote:
> Hello AF1,
> thanks for your quick reply. So, with the dropdown menu I can make
> Ratings Light create an entry in the mainmenu labelled Backup / Restore
> where then I can find a tool to backup Ratings Light  ratings?
No, that's a misunderstanding, I think. Nothing's created per se in the
main menu (if by that you mean home menu). It's all settings pages.
Please use the link on the plugins page to get to the RL settings or go
*LMS settings* > *Advanced* > *Ratings Light*. Either way, you'll end up
on the Ratings Light settings page that will show the *Various* settings
by default.
At the top of -that- page you can switch between/display other settings
sections: Various (default), Import, Export, Don't Stop the Music,
Backup / Restore, Menus.
Choose -Backup / Restore-. This will reload part of the RL settings page
to show the Backup / Restore settings. Some settings pages like Import,
Export, and Back/Restore include -buttons- that trigger actions like
manual back, import or export.
Then use the *Backup Now* button next to -Manual Backup- to create a
manual backup.
Some plugins only have one settings page and others (like RL) have too
many settings, preferences or buttons to fit on one single page without
cluttering the UI. That's why there are other settings subpages. Hope
that works for you.

*Plugin repositories:* 'Ratings Light'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-ratingslight) •••• 'Visual Statistics'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-visualstatistics) •••• 'Use Comment Tag