tamanaco;325824 Wrote:
> erland, I got the following Trackstat errors in the log after upgrading
> to 2.2.1
>

> [06:46:49.4091] Plugins::TrackStat::Backup::File::backupToFile (68)
> Could not open D:\MULTIMEDIA\TrackStat
> Backup/trackstat_scheduled_backup_20080804.xml for writing.
>
> I noticed that in the path to the folder where the backup is going to
> be written there is a "/" (forward slash). I'm running SC 7.2 build
> 22317 on Windows XP.... "/" is illegal in a Windows path statement...
> could this be the problem?
>
> After trying to add a "\" at the end of the path in the Trackstat
> Backup setting page to see if it would fix the previous error, I got
> the error below after I pressed Apply.

Did you use TrackStat before the upgrade ? Did it work before ?
The possible problems are:
- The / character as you have noted (this should be fixed in a future
release)
- The space character, check if it works if you don't have a space in
the directory name
- Are you sure SqueezeCenter has write permission to the directory ?

Which version of TrackStat and SqueezeCenter did you use before the
upgrade when it worked ?

tamanaco;325824 Wrote:

> [07:00:28.1464] Slim::Web::Settings::handler (145) Preference names
> must be prefixed by "pref_" in the page template: backup_file
> (PLUGIN_TRACKSTAT_SETTINGS_BACKUP)
> [07:00:28.1483] Slim::Web::Settings::handler (145) Preference names
> must be prefixed by "pref_" in the page template: backup_dir
> (PLUGIN_TRACKSTAT_SETTINGS_BACKUP)
> [07:00:28.1526] Slim::Web::Settings::handler (145) Preference names
> must be prefixed by "pref_" in the page template: backup_time
> (PLUGIN_TRACKSTAT_SETTINGS_BACKUP)
These errors can be ignored, they are there to make the plugin
compatible with both 7.0 and 7.1.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))