cublet;326776 Wrote:
> Hiya, newbie to squeezebox so excuse me if it's obvious...
>
> I've installed the Dynamic playlists/SQL playlists plugins and all
> works fine except when trying to use one of the supplied Random for
> Selected playlists where it prompts for something like Genre I get a
> failed message come up on the controller.
>
> Is it not supported on the controller yet or is it something I'm
> missing?

That's a bug.

You should be able to reach it by browsing to a genre and when you
stand on the genre you hold play down for a few seconds. This should
launch the Dynamic Playlists mixer and you will be able to select the
"Random songs in genre" playlist.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))