erland;325831 Wrote:
> Did you use TrackStat before the upgrade ? Did it work before ?
> The possible problems are:
> - The / character as you have noted (this should be fixed in a future
> release)
> - The space character, check if it works if you don't have a space in
> the directory name
> - Are you sure SqueezeCenter has write permission to the directory ?
>
> Which version of TrackStat and SqueezeCenter did you use before the
> upgrade when it worked ?

I had Trackstat 2.2 installed and working fine on SC 7.1. I have
multiple backups in the same "exact" folder. The last backup is dated
07/29 the day I switched to SC 7.2. (SC 7.1 officially announced) I
didn't have any errors in the server log with SC 7.2 and TS 2.2.
Yesterday, when I switched to TrackStat 2.2.1 the log messages started
to appear. So, I suspect 2.2.1 is the issue.

--
tamanaco