Dont know if I should add questions to an existing tread or start a new
one.

I would like to change the behaviour of CustomBrowser to behave like
this

New Artists > Artist name > Album title (year)

thought this was the way to change it (newartists65) do it but it did
not work.

Code:
--------------------
    <menu>
        <id>album</id>
        <menuname>Songs</menuname>
        <itemtype>album</itemtype>
        <itemformat>album</itemformat>
        <menutype>sql</menutype>
        <menudata>
                *select albums.id,concat(albums.title, ' (', albums.year, ')')
from tracks*
                        join contributor_track on
                                tracks.id=contributor_track.track and
                                contributor_track.contributor={artist}
                        join albums on
                                albums.id=tracks.album

                where
                        tracks.audio=1
                group by albums.id
                order by max(tracks.timestamp) desc
        </menudata>

Or maybe I should just take the lame road and wish for a "Show year
with album" option in "Artists" and "New Artists", similar to the "Show
artist with album" option in "Albums"

--
markstrom