Backend=mysqueezebox.com or whatever it was called at the time
SqueezeCenter 7.2.1 was releaesd.  I dont think the is related to any
changes done on my server. All settings have been the same, changing the
available settings didnt make any difference back then; I never got that
error.  This issue only happens when the "backend" mysqueezebox.com
somehow reports more than one login of the same service handled by
mysqueezebox.com.

You are on the right track by asking me to look at things that affect
the manipulation of TCP/IP.  There is s a reason why some of these specs
were carefully selected by Microsoft.  I will figure it out and let you
know.  If anyone can figure out whats happened, it's me... since Im, the
one who madethe changes and know exactly what I changed and when.
However. the weird thing is my OS, service pack and tweaks that I used
did not adversely affect playack of my sotsqueeze clients on the server.
In fact, the server version (whether Slimsever, Squeezecenter,
Squeezebox) never really made a different what I did.  Sirius Radio
plugin back in the old days which didnt rely on the logitech backend,
worked peferfectly.

I'll let you know as soon as I understand moreabout whats happening on
my server during these "hickups" which dont happen too often.

Thanks for your help!  I hope my information might help someone else in
the future if/when I come up with a solution.

PS; I have 12 TV tuners.  6 of them are network encoder based, 2 of
them are satellite DVB based.  I will look into that too.

--
mkanet