I just get page cannot be displayed with the ?extended.  The only part
of that url that works for me is http://localhost:10002/.  The thing is,
it works perfectly fine as long as the SBS library doesn't consist of
shortcuts.  Basically, with the current MiP m3lib, I can point SBS to a
2tb partition full of music and everything works great.  If I want to
include more music, and point it to a folder containing only shortcuts,
it doesn't work at all.  This leads me to believe that it has to be a
path issue, but I have recreated my default.m3lib with all UNC paths and
my SBS music library folder contains UNC shortcuts.  I thought this
would fix the path issue (if it's a path issue), but no go.

Is there anyway to put more than one path in to SBS for a library
(there really should be)?

In any case, what's really frustrating is that I know people, like
Phil, have gotten the above setup working before.

--
Ultraviolet