vagskal;565829 Wrote:
> Is your evaluation ("Not so serious") valid also for the similar errors
> in the scanner.log which hardly can be caused by iPeng queries? (Of
> course I do not expect you to investigate this further, but I was
> curious about your opinion based on the investigations you have already
> conducted on this issue not related to your plugins.)

They are definitely not related to my plugins and I don't get them in
my test library. I'm guessing these generated for files with multiple
ARTIST tags or is there some other type of tracks that's causes them ?

It's probably better to continue discussion about them in the "Beta"
forum since they aren't related to my plugins.

They shouldn't be serious in a way that affects the usage of my plugins
but since I've no idea what problem they cause I don't know if they will
have any other side effects. My guess is that you probably don't have to
worry much if these tracks looks correct when viewed through the
Squeezebox and SBS interfaces.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))