Is there a fast way to apply trackstat ratings to songs. I have used the
remote to rate individual songs and the web interface to rate albums but
it is a daunting task with 1000's of albums to rate. It might be useful
to be able to rate an entire artist's library with a single rating and
then cherry pick individual songs that are outstanding or terrible and
selectively rate these after.
I did see there is a way to automatically adjust ratings based on
playing time but I don't want to use that as I often skip through songs
some which I would rate high.
I am using Sugarcube in conjunction with Trackstat on an XP machine
with SC 7.5.1

--
SlimChances