After a bit of confusion (on my part ;-) I got the plugin to load
properly.

One thing I noticed while doing it though is that I can't seem to
restart SBS without restarting PC. The Start Server button on SBS
cvontrol panel does nothing and running sbs.exe says it is restarting
but doesn't. A restart and all is fine. Any idea why?

On the plugin I have tried it "as is" and created a favourite with the
url
vlc://842000000&dvbprogram=18560&Title=BBC Radio 2&Subtitle=Easy
Listening

When I set it playing from the webui it plays audio localy on the
server for as few seconds then goes silent.
The audio is comming from the "wrong" station as per the program
perameter though.
On the webui and on the SB Touch it shows as playing but there is no
audio.
I am attaching a log file for your interest.
I think it is just a matter of tweaking the vlc command lines to get
the stream going properly.
I will experiment with it and let you know how I get on.

Regards
Clive

|Filename: serverlogVLCPlay1.txt                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11320|

cliver