Saughassy;614368 Wrote:
> Dear Erland (and everyone has helped me)!
>
> I've install custom scan and activate it's playlist generator part only
> but server is get terrible slow.
> I inspected my systemmon and seems to be mysql falling in (nearly)
> endless loop. Writing and reading ibdata1 till 20 mins if i modify or
> add rating. If i only play and use playlists everything is fine.
>
> Any ideas?
> Thanks for your help

Are you using SBS 7.5 or 7.6 ?
7.6 cause problem with Playlist Generator earlier, basically it caused
an infinite loop similar to what you described if automatic scanning
was enabled.

How have you configured the Playlist Generator plugin ? Which playlist
templates have you used ?

I'm guessing you have the latest version of both "Custom Scan" and
"Playlist Generator" plugins ?

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))