erland;659455 Wrote:
> It's really pointless to continue arguing about the prices, if people
> think the minimum price of $5 per year is too high, they are free to
> use the standard functionality provided for free by Logitech. For $5 I
> get a hamburger meal in Sweden, I certainly find the improvement of the
> music listening of my Squeezebox for one year time to be more valuable
> than a hamburger meal.

Hear, hear.

Erland, do you have any idea what could have broken my New Albums menu
in connection with the switch from MySQL to SQLite and how it can be
fixed?
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=659395&postcount=857

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wired), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng on
iPhone 4 & iPad, muso on remote computer running Win 7 64-bit | 7.6.2
(r33496) on Win XP