Tony T;659447 Wrote:

> Also, keep in mind that $50 is a lot for a Radio that costs $140

Sure, and what you get for those $50 also makes it a lot better, at
least in my mind. I would easily pay $190 for it if Logitech included
and maintained/supported all the functionality in my plugins/applets as
standard.

It's really pointless to continue arguing about the prices, if people
think the minimum price of $5 per year is too high, they are free to
use the standard functionality provided for free by Logitech. For $5 I
get a hamburger meal in Sweden, I certainly find the improvement of the
music listening of my Squeezebox for one year time to be more valuable
than a hamburger meal.

Just for reference, most users paying so far has payed more than the
minimum amounts.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.