Tony T;659403 Wrote:
> ok, but a message about the new terms should be given when a user
> selects "Dynamic Playlists" from the Main Menu of either the WebUI or a
> Player

It will eventually if/when I activate licensing on Dynamic Playlist
plugin. I don't want to do it at the moment as Dynamic Playlist itself
currently is available for free and provides functionality for static
playlists and TrackStat related playlists. Most of the users using
Dynamic Playlist does not have SQL Playlist even installed.

At least now in the beginning when only SQL Playlist (but not Dynamic
Playlist) requires licensing users paying for SQL Playlist is going to
get Dynamic Playlist for free, I've added information about this in the
License Manager page. However, Dynamic Playlist is probably going to
switch to licensed mode sometime within the next weeks, so this offer
will likely be temporary.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.