erland;659410 Wrote:
> It will eventually if/when I activate licensing on Dynamic Playlist
> plugin. I don't want to do it at the moment as Dynamic Playlist itself
> currently is available for free and provides functionality for static
> playlists and TrackStat related playlists. Most of the users using
> Dynamic Playlist does not have SQL Playlist even installed.

Really?  It's great when used with SQL Playlist, but I don't see any
purpose without it.  Even the Wiki says: "The Dynamic Playlist
plugin... doesn't actually do much by itself. If you just install the
Dynamic Playlist plugin by itself it won't do anything besides showing
the saved static playlists you have previously created in
SqueezeCenter."

Don't get me wrong, I really like your plug-in's, but if I wasn't
following this thread, there was no way I would have figured out why my
Dynamic Playlist list suddenly went "blank" this morning.

--
Tony T

Tony
  SBTouch ♪ SBRadio ♬