vagskal;659457 Wrote:

> Erland, do you have any idea what could have broken my New Albums menu
> in connection with the switch from MySQL to SQLite and how it can be
> fixed?
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=659395&postcount=857
It's the group_concat function that doesn't exist in SQLite.

I'm guessing this is a menu where you have customized the SQL yourself
?

The problem is this SQL statement:

Code:
--------------------

  select albums.id,if(albums.compilation,if(albums.year=0,'
',concat('(',albums.year,')')),concat(if(albums.year=0,'(',concat('(',albums.year,',')),
 group_concat(distinct contributors.name separator ',') ,')')) from tracks
        join contributor_track on
                tracks.id=contributor_track.track and
                contributor_track.role in (1,5)
        join contributors on
                contributor_track.contributor=contributors.id

        join albums on
                albums.id=tracks.album

        left join track_statistics on
                tracks.url=track_statistics.url

  where
        tracks.audio=1
  group by albums.id
  order by max(track_statistics.added) desc
  limit 200

--------------------

If you don't need the artist names to be displayed, it's possible to
adjust it so it doesn't use the group_concat, just create a new menu
based on the "New Albums" template and look at the SQL it generates in
7.6 with SQLite.

If you want the artist names, which I suspect, it has to be rewritten a
bit. Basically I think the best way would be to use the
albums.contributor field to select which contributor entry to show.
I'll see if I can do this in the standard templates but I'm not sure
I'll get the time this weekend, but remind me within a week or so if I
haven't done something by then.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.