mgw wrote:
> Option 1 doesn't work
> Trying option but I don't have a .conf-file in
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/WaveInput/ - do
> I need to create one?

I'm trying the same, with the same results: the WaveInput plugin appears
in the right panel, click > it starts (shows ||) but then stops, with no
sound.

I've setup shortcuts with wavin:xxx where xxx=
default
0
pulse
audacity

All behave similarly.

There is no single .conf file, rather I have the following:
19665

Everything else in LMS works as expected, especially the BBC iPlayer
plugin (thank you again...:-).

There are two WaveInput versions in the LMS plugin section under
settings, one in 3rd Party Plugins, the other in bpa Plugins. I've tried
both, but it might help to have LMS only give one option.

Thanks again for all the good work. Happy New Year!

Cheers, Andy

|Filename: wavin.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19665|