Cheers,

I'm running a plain Ubuntu/Unity  setup with Amarok as preferred player
and loads of memory. My LMS tells me the following:

Code:
--------------------

  Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1434024570 @ Sun Jun 14 04:05:34 UTC
2015
  Hostname: BW-TP-W520
  IP-Adresse des Servers: 192.168.11.6
  Server-HTTP-Portnummer: 9000
  Betriebssystem: Debian - DE - utf8
  Plattformarchitektur: x86_64-linux
  Perl-Version: 5.18.2 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
  Audio::Scan: 0.95
  Datenbankversion: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
  Anzahl erkannter Player: 1

I've successfully enabled the WaveInput Plugin via *server settings and
can see under *advanced the "pause button stops playing.." entry.

Alsamixer tells me all channels are working and fine.

I've created an entry named Amarok under LMS favorites with URL
wavin:default. Upon selecting this favorite it shows up in the playlist
(just like a radio station or Deezer) but pressing the play button does
nothing, to becorrect the systems "busy clock" is showing up for about a
sec.

Other than that everything is fine. What am I missing?