bpa <bpa.7m3...@no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com> writes:

> It is not clear what are your current BBCiPlayer and BBCiPlayerExtra
> settings.  It is possible for them to be in conflict.
>
> Assuming your problem relate to "Listen Again" programs only.

Yes - only "Listen Again" and these in BBCiPlayerExtra - as in
BBCiPlayer I only see the link to the .xml which contains all the shows
presented as a stream and not as different programs (see other post).

> 1. What is your BBCiPlayer setting for "On Demand Stream Preference"

DASH only

> 2. What is your BBCiPlayer setting for "Bitrate for On Demand DASH"

Use highest bitrate available DASH stream

> 3. What is your BBCiPlayer setting for "Allow Transcoding"

Enable

> 4. Is the BBCiPlayerExtra setting "Select if you do not want DASH
> streams" clear (i.e. a hollow empty unchecked box) ?

Yes - not enabled.

And this is when the "Listen Again" streams are working in
BBCiPlayerExtra.

When I change this to checked box / enabled, the streams do not play
anymore.

SOLVED: I should learn to read!!!!!

Could you please make the *not* in *bold* and possibly capital letters
so that it stands out?

Also, make clear that this has to be in accordance with the settings in
BBCiPlayer - I wasn't aware that BBCiPlayerExtra uses BBCiPlayer to play
the streams.

Actually, as you seem to maintain both plugins now, I think it would
make sense to merge these two.

Thanks a lot,

Rainer

Rainer M. Krug