phred wrote:
> Running LMS 7.9.0-1473501469 on Win7 with SDT 2.10.24. I'm seeing this
> in the settings page in Firefox and IE. I'm pretty sure it's just the WU
> logo, but I can't remember with 100% certainty. Whatever it is, it's not
> causing any problems with data retrieval.
>
> 21105

I checked the link for that missing logo - I did indeed point it to
wunderground.com
(http://icons.wxug.com/logos/PNG/wundergroundLogo_4c.png).  I see the
logo ok from my own settings screen (in Chrome browser), as well as from
the URL.  I wouldn't worry about not seeing the logo, but it's a little
strange it's not showing correctly for you.